Good Food Accelerator Program Coordinator
Title: Good Food Accelerator Program Coordinator
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Salary Range: $43,000-$52,000, commensurate with experience
The Good Food Accelerator (GFA) Program provides Good Food entrepreneurs with curriculum, coaching, mentoring, strategic support, and access to resources and sources of capital so they can thrive commercially and grow profitable Good Food businesses.
The Good Food Accelerator Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting administration and delivery for FamilyFarmed’s Good Food Accelerator programs. The Good Food Accelerator Program Coordinator will report to the Managing Director of the Good Food Accelerator, and will collaborate with program consultants and other FamilyFarmed staff.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to act as the liaison between the Good Food Accelerator organization and our members. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of membership, from serving as the first point of contact for membership-related and program-related questions to organizing events and managing referrals to advisors. You will also be tasked with supporting Programs and Outreach activities, maintaining records, tracking organizational metrics and coordinating with the accounting department regarding the payment of membership fees.
To be successful as a Program Coordinator, you should be able to ensure accurate record keeping/tracking, support Member recruitment, retain Members and ensure Member satisfaction. Ultimately, an excellent Program Coordinator should be an outstanding communicator with a talent for building strong relationships between Members and the organization.
- Handling all questions, information requests and complaints regarding membership
- Maintaining and updating membership record (applications, renewals, resignations)
- Managing the GFA contact database (CRM)
- Providing logistical, tracking and materials support for Programs and Outreach teams
- Organizing/coordinating events and activities for existing and prospective members
- Communicating with potential members and event attendees
- Collecting data, tracking organizational metrics and preparing reports
- Coordinating with accounting to track membership revenue
- College degree or relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in member management or customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong MS Excel and MS PPT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated collaborative mindset
- Highly organized
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines in an evolving program
- Full-time, permanent, salaried, exempt and benefits-eligible
- Salary range of $43,000-$52,000, commensurate with experience
- Benefits package includes PTO, health insurance, and retirement with company matching contribution
- Typical office hours at 225 West Hubbard Street in Chicago are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Members of the Good Food Accelerator team are currently working from their homes during the COVID-19 pandemic, and work hours for the Program Coordinator will be established by the Managing Director. While the cohort programs are in session, the position requires presence — online or live, depending on circumstances — for one day per week. Position includes occasional evenings and weekends during scheduled events.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
It is FamilyFarmed’s policy to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions or opportunities of employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, veteran status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
FamilyFarmed will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, veteran status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, job classification, upgrading, promotion, demotion or transfer, recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for and quality of training.
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Good Food Accelerator Program Coordinator.