Good Food is Good Medicine Program Coordinator
Good Food Is Good Medicine, grown out of our successful health and wellness programs since 2016, seeks positive health behavior and change through a culturally-relevant series of experiential and informational programs that connect food choice and preparation with health, wellness and longevity.
The Good Food Is Good Medicine Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the administration/operations and delivery of FamilyFarmed’s Good Food Is Good Medicine (GFGM) community-based programs.
This position will serve as the GFGM hub, coordinating and overseeing program activities, communicating and coordinating with partners, advocating GFGM programs to our communities.
The successful Program Coordinator will be a competent administrator (ensuring accurate record keeping/tracking) and an outstanding communicator with a talent for building strong community relationships.
Contact email@example.com to apply
- Plan and coordinate all operational//administrative/technical support for the GFGM program.
- Working with program leaders, plan, coordinate and oversee all program partner meetings, program sessions, presentations, etc.
- Collect, coordinate program data, track program results and metrics, prepare documents and reports for funders, board, partners, etc.
- Working with the COO, maintain required program financial/budget data and records.
- Representing the GFGM program, engage in community relationship building with existing and new community leaders.
- Serve as an advocate and spokesperson for the GFGM programs and partners.
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- At lease five years of community-engagement experience.
- Working knowlege/backgound and/or interest in community health and healthcare issues.
- Experience working with underserved/underrepresented communities preferred.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office, MS EXCEL, MS PPT, all virtual meeting platforms, graphics, etc.
- High level communications skills including verbal, written, report writing and editing; ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines in an evolving program.
- Thrives in a team-oriented setting with varied and diverse challenges.