Mint Creek Farm Easter Sunday Brunch
Mint Creek Farm — a producer of organic, grass-fed meat and eggs — is holding an Easter Sunday Brunch and Farm Tour on Sunday, April 21, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., in Cabery, Illinois (80 miles southwest of Chicago). Mint Creek is a 2015 graduate of the first cohort in FamilyFarmed’s Good Food Accelerator program. The schedule for the farm tour is as follows; purchase tickets at the event site:
- 10:45am–Gather & sit down for brunch at Greenhouse B&B next to farm
- 11am-1pm–Farm-to-table brunch featuring Chef Guia Hoffman with musical entertainment from Good Dust.
*Brunch is BYOB and our chef will recommend drink pairings
- 12:30pm–Easter egg hunt featuring the farm’s eggs! *Bring baskets for your kids
- 1:15pm: Gather on the trolley and head to Mint Creek Farm for a first-hand, interactive tour of our farm, where you’ll get out amongst the animals and learn all the ins and outs of the place from head farmer Harry Carr.
*We recommend wearing shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- 3:30-4pm: The trolley will return guests to the Greenhouse Bed and Breakfast as the event concludes.