Accelerator Fellowship Program at a Glance
- Intensive curriculum, delivered by program staff and industry experts, focuses on the key components of a well structured business: Entrepreneurial Financing, Leadership, Operations, Go-to-Market Strategy, Fundraising
- Emphasis on optimizing early-stage CPG brands
- Free work space and resources at 1871, Chicago’s innovation hub
- Opportunity to be showcased at the Good Food Financing & Innovation Conference
- Introductions to public and private sources of capital: angel investors, the SBA, banks, alternate sources of funding and many more!
- A robust mentor network delivers real-world advice, valuable introductions and targeted referrals
- Super-Mentors — leaders from top-tier food and finance businesses — provide one-on-one mentoring and help fellows get to the finish line with their deliverables: a sound business plan, market development plan, polished investor pitch, and solid grounding in business best practices
- Peer-to-peer learning with other Fellows and as part of the 1871 community
- Weekly, ongoing coaching by GFA staff and access to continuing education and resources after graduation
Become Part of a Good Food Cluster
- Network with leading regional trade buyers including Whole Foods Market, UNFI, KeHE, Fortune Fish & Gourmet, Local Foods, Treasure Island and more!
- Participate in FamilyFarmed’s annual Good Food Financing & Innovation Conference and Financing & Fair, where businesses have raised more than $50 million
- Connect with more than 7,500 trade buyers, investors, NGOs, policy makers and consumers at the Good Food EXPO, the premier Midwest local and sustainable food trade show, policy summit and food festival.